-Pre-installed with the NEW and IMPROVED M3GPS X6 SE navigation software
-comes with FM Transmitter, Lane assist, Junction Views, realistic 3D buildings and landmarks, Multimedia players, improved routing, guidance and many more
OS: Win CE 6.0
CPU: Dual-core CPU: ARM11, 500Mhz
GPS Receiver: SiRF 3i+
Touch screen: Resistive type touch panel
FM Transmitter: Yes
Headphone: 3.5mm stereo jack
USB: USB2.0, high speed, active sync/mass storage
GPS chipset: Atlas IV
CPU: SiRF Atlas-IV, CPU, 500MHZ
Display: TFT Color Touch Screen
Screen Size: 4.3"
Resolution: 480 x 272 Pixels
Operating System: Window CE 5.0 Core Version
External Memory Format: TF Card Slot, Support up to 8GB flash
USB Connection: USB 1.1 High Speed
Built-in Battery: Rechargeable Li-ion Battery - 1250mAh
WayWay Q5033 (New model)
The Model Of WayWay Q5033 GPS Navigator with Junction View & 3D Building
The WayWay Q5033 now is even with more features which comes High definition 800x480 screen resolution and supports Voice Command Activation.
The Q5033 is improved in terms of hardware which comes with SiRF V with 533MHz, High definition 800x480 screen resolution and supports Voice Command Activation that allows user speak out the destination without key in (selected software). It also has multimedia player, photo viewer, e-Book, Games & more!!
WayWay Q5033 Features:
1. SiRF Atlas-V, dual-core, ARM11 CPU, 533MHZ.
2. High Resolution 800 x 480
3. 5.0” TFT LCD screen with sensitive touch panel.
4. Built-in high memory capacity of 128MB.
5. Large internal memory storage of 2GB
6. Additional storage via MicroSD Card slot
7. Multimedia Player Support
8. Games, calculator & conversion tool function
9. Multiple language support